Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the under mentioned post in the CSIR - Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu.
||Pay Band, Grade Pay & Total emoluments *
||No. of Posts
Upper Age Limit not exceeding (as on 21.06.2016)
||Assistant (G) Gr.III (Hindi)
PB-1 Rs..5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
01 Post [UR] – PWD
(VH or HH)
|10+2/XII or its equivalent and typing speed on computer @ 30 w.p.m in Hindi corresponding to 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
(inclusive of the relaxation meant for PWD candidates)
* Total Emoluments means approximate total emoluments on minimum of scale including House Rent Allowance in Class 'Z' City.
Selection procedure for Assistant (G) Grade III (Hindi): Selection will be made on the basis of competitive written examination in General Hindi & General Knowledge and typing test at the speed of 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer.
Benefits under Council service:
- The post carries Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA), etc., as admissible to the Central Government employees and as made applicable to CSIR. Council employees are also eligible for accommodation of their entitled type as per CSIR allotment rules depending on availability in which case HRA will not be admissible.
- In addition to the emoluments, benefits such as applicability of New Pension Scheme 2004, reimbursements of Medical Expenses, Leave Travel Concession, Conveyance advance and House Building Advance are available as per CSIR rules.
- Age limit: The age should not exceed the limit prescribed for the post as on 21.06.2016 i.e. the closing date of receipt of the applications.
- Relaxation of upper age limit for Ex-Servicemen will be as per GOI rules.
- Relaxation in age for widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married will be up to the age of 45 years. The persons claiming age relaxation under this category would be required to produce the following documentary evidence:
- In case of widow, Death certificate of her husband together with the affidavit that she has not remarried since.
- In case of divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, a certified copy of the judgment / decree of the appropriate court to prove the fact of divorce or the judicial separation, as the case may be, with an affidavit in respect of divorced women that they have not remarried since.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority.
- There is no age limit for Departmental candidates (CSIR employees).
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- This post is exclusively reserved for Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions. DEGREE OF DISABILITY FOR RESERVATION: Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in services / posts who suffer from not less than 40 percent of relevant disability.
- The date for determining the age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of filled in applications i.e. 21.06.2016.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The application should be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualifications, technical qualification, experience, disability certificate, caste certificates etc. Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date or unsigned or without photograph are liable to be rejected.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be submitted.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- The decision of the Director, CSIR-CECRI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination and not to fill up the post will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
How to apply:
- To apply, candidates must fill in the application form downloadable from the link below.
- The filled in application form duly signed and accompanied by self attested copies of all certificates for educational qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste certificate, matriculation/SSLC as proof of age and disability certificate along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT (G) GR.III (HINDI)” by post to the address: Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi-630 003, Tamil Nadu, India, so as to reach on or before 21.06.2016 (05.00 p.m)
- No application fee needs to be paid by the candidates.
- The last date for submitting application is 21.06.2016. This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CSIR-CECRI.
Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post:
- Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- Self Attested photocopy of matriculation/SSLC/DOB certificate as proof of age.
- Self Attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualifications.
- Self Attested photocopy of Disability Certificate in prescribed format
- Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable.
प्रशासन नियंत्रक /Controller of Administration