Project Planning and Monitoring Group (PPMG) is the core group in managing Government Special projects. PPMG is handling from the project initiation stage to receive the project completion report. Entire projects records are maintained by PPMG. Periodical project monitoring meeting at regular intervals to each project with the help of group of experts is being done by PPMG. PPMG is a nodal point to receive and disseminate the project information to any required parties. Project financial monitoring also taken care of by PPMG in co-ordination with Accounts section of CECRI. Periodical financial rephasing of projects has been taken care of by PPMG. Conducting periodical Research Council meeting is also the main activity of PPMG.
Analytical Facilities – The list of facilities to be provided as below:
(i) Facility Name
(ii) Description (not exceeding 10 words)
(iii) Technical Details (in pdf format)
(iv) Application Form (in pdf format)
Services Offered – This should be listed as bullet points
· All the special projects are coordinated by PPMG
· Project monitoring through Project Review Meeting with the group of experts.
· Conducting Research Council Meeting
· Handling all the project review meeting and act as a nodal point for all
special projects in CECRI
· Collection, Compilation, Printing and Releasing of Annual Report.
· Monitoring the Purchase indents based on the availability of funds.
· Financial rephasing of any project
· Handling most of the event management
· Collating HRD needs of the Institute
Er. R. Meenakshi Sundaram
Senior Principal Scientist & Head PPMG
E-mail:meecorro[at]gmail.com; meecorro[at]cecri.res.in; ppmg[at]cecri.res.in
Phone No: 04565-241522, 241246
Dr. S. M Rajendran
E-mail: rajendran_sm[at]rediffmail.com; smrajendran[at]cecri.res.in
Phone No: 04565-271146
J. David Livingston
Senior Technical Officer
E-mail: david.cecri[at]gmail.com; Livingston[at]cecri.res.in
Phone No: 04565-241522, 241527