Dr. Subhendu Kumar Panda
Qualification: Ph.D.- Jadavpur University (Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science,
M.Sc.- Chemistry, Berhampur University, Odisha.
B. Sc.- Chemistry, Berhampur University, Odisha.
Alexander von Humboldt Fellow (AvH Foundation)
Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy (BASE) Fellow (DST-IUSSTF)
Research Interest: Nanoscience and materials chemistry; Colloidal synthesis and studies on photo-physical properties of semiconductor nanostructures; Applications of semiconductor nanomaterials in the field of solar cells, LEDs, Sensors and fuel cells.
1. Pulse reverse electrodeposited Pulse reverse electrodeposited NiCo2S4 nanostructures as efficient counter electrodes for dye-sensitized solar cells. New J. Chem., 2016, 40, 1785-1791.
2. Enhanced photoelectrochemical performance of CdSe quantum dot sensitized SrTiO3. J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 13476-13482.
3. Large-area (over 50 cm × 50 cm) freestanding films of colloidal InP/ZnS quantum dots. Nano Lett., 2012, 12, 3986–3993.
4. Enhancing the efficiency of a dye sensitized solar cell due to the energy transfer between CdSe quantum dots and a designed squaraine dye. RSC advances, 2012, 2, 2748-2752.
5. Gradated alloyed CdZnSe nanocrystals with high luminescence quantum yields and stability for optoelectronic and biological applications. J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 11550-11555.
6. Bright White-Light Emitting Manganese and Copper Co-Doped ZnSe Quantum Dots. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2011,50, 4432-4436.
7. Role of fatty acid in controlling nucleation and growth of CdS nanocrystals in solution. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2010, 114, 8873–8876.
8. Synthesis of well-crystalline GaS Nanobelts and their unique field emission behavior. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2008, 112, 6240-6244.
9. Fabrication and luminescent properties of c-axis oriented ZnO-ZnS core- shell and ZnS nanorod arrays by sulfidation of aligned ZnO nanorod arrays. J. Phys. Chem. C 2007, 111, 5039-5043.
10. Synthesis, Optical and Electrical Properties of core-shell CdS-ZnS nanorods. J. Phys. Chem. C. 2007, 111, 17260-17264.
11. Surfactant assisted route to synthesize well-aligned ZnO nanorod arrays on sol-gel derived ZnO thin films. J. Phys. Chem. B. 2006, 110, 14266-14272.
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu- 630006
Phone: +91 4565 241 234 (O)